Lobuche Peak Climbing
Situating in the distinct part of the Khumbu region, Lobuche Peak climbing will provide its trekkers with the beautiful and panoramic view of trekking peaks around the region. The trekking can be combined with the trekking at Everest base camp and Gokyo Lake. The trekking to this region goes through the two giant summits that are Lobuche east and Lobuche west, standing with the height of 6119m and 6145m respectively. Although they are in the same range of Himalayas, they are separated by the huge gap with substantial distance. Lobuche is an attractive mountain which will offer its visitors with the golden opportunity of trekking at the beautiful adventurous lands viewing some glittering ranges of mountains through the naked eyes. It is one of the popular trekking and climbing peak of Khumbu region which welcomes thousands number of tourists and trekkers annually. While climbing at these mountains, we will require some professional and some technical experience or training. As the trekking is at the high altitude, we need to acclimatize ourselves at different viewpoints of the route.
The trekking route opens from Lukla with a flight from Kathmandu. Then the route will follow the Mt. Everest base camp trekking route through the beautiful and adventurous trekking route. We may have to spend several nights at the camp. The route will offer us many eye-catching glimpses of the glorious mountain ranges throughout the region.
The best season to trek in this region is during October, November, April, and May. A One Nepal Trek will organize the climbing program during these season at the Lobuche peak. The trekking and climbing will be fun indeed.
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu at TIA, a representative of A One Nepal Trek will warmly welcome you to Nepal. She/he will guide you towards the hotel room of Nepal. The day can be either rest day or some sightseeing day of Kathmandu. The night will be at the hotel by discussing the tour and enjoying the delicious dinner.
(Service Include: Airport pick+ Hotel with BB)
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Early morning, we will catch the flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. Throughout the flight, we will enjoy the view of great ranges of the mountain through the flight. The view of snow capped mountains from the top will obviously interesting. After landing at Lukla, we will move towards the Phakding following the main trail. The trekking goes for about 3 to 4 hours.(Service Include: Airport Drop+Flight+ Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Local lodge)
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar.
From Phakding, we will start our journey early in the morning. We will move forward to Namche Bazaar. The phenomenon goes for about 5 to 6 hours. The trail follows the Dudh Koshi River which will enable us to enter into the Sagarmatha national park. Continuing our trail, we will reach to Phakding through the main trail. The night will be fantastic at Namche Bazaar at 3,440m.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Local lodge)
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche.
From Namche Bazaar, we will walk through the trail of Everest base camp to Tengboche. After walking for a while, we will reach the Dudh Koshi River and the village of Phunki Tenga. We will arrive at the Tengboche after the walk for several hours. We will spend some of our quality leisure time at Tengboche visiting the beautiful monastery of the place.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Local lodge)
Day 05: Tengboche to Dingboche.
From Tengboche, we will descend through the beautiful forest of rhododendron through the village of Debouche at the height of 3736m. We will continue our trail towards the beautiful Dingboche at the height of 4,343m.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Local lodge)
Day 06: Dingboche to Lobuche.4,910m.
From Dingboche, we will continue to walk towards the beautiful and steep trail to Lobuche. We will reach Tukla after a short walk and will relax or have our lunch there and will continue our trail to the pass at 4755m. The night will be at Lobuche.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Local lodge)
Day 07: Lobuche rest day.
We can take a short rest day at Lobuche. That day will also be the excursion day for the climbing of Lobuche peak. We will hike towards the Kalapatthar visiting the Gorak Shep. The day will be spent visiting the high lands and will be interesting at Lobuche later in the day.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Local lodge)
Day 08: Lobuche to Lobuche east base camp.4,940m.
From Lobuche, we will trek towards Lobuche base camp. We will walk towards the eastern part of Lobuche during the day and will spend the night there. The night will be interesting at the tented camp of Lobuche east base camp.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Tent Camp)
Day 09: Lobuche base camp in High camp.5,400m.
From the east base camp of Lobuche, we will trek towards the high camp of the region. We will trek for several hours in the rocky and rough path of the region. The night will be resting as we have to climb up to the hill in the next day. The night will be at high camp at tented camp.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with tent camp)
Day 10: High camp to summit and back to base camp.
Today is the key day of our trekking. We will start the day earlier than ever with a motive to reach the top earlier. After having the breakfast, we will make a continuous journey to the top through the snowy and steep climb. From the summit, we will surely enjoy the mesmerizing view of mountains and the lower part of the region. We will return to the same trail back to the base camp of the Lobuche peak.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Tent camp)
Day 11: Base camp to Pangboche...
After completing our dream, we will return back to Pangboche. The returning journey will be a bit interesting as we are moving with the pleasure in the heart. We will enjoy the view of mountains along the trail. The continuous trail for about 6 to 7 hours will lead us to the beautiful region of Pangboche at the height of 3,965m.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Local lodge)
Day 12: Pangboche to Namche Bazaar.
From Pangboche, we will trek early in the morning with the breakfast to Namche Bazaar. The trail will be interesting while interacting with the people of different tribes and culture. We will stay the night at Namche Bazaar. If we got some leisure time then we will explore the Namche bazaar where we can enjoy every facility.
(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Local lodge)
Day 13: Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
From Namche Bazaar, we will trek through the smooth surface of the Everest region. We will make the journey entertaining by viewing the surrounding area along with interacting with the people. Therefore a relaxed journey of about 6 to 7 hours will guide us to Lukla from Namche Bazaar. The night, we will enjoy the last dinner at the land of Himalayas.(Service Include: Guide+Porter+ B+L+D with Local lodge)
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu.
From Lukla, we will catch the early flight over to Kathmandu as the climate may become worse later in the day. We will be at Kathmandu within the passage of several minutes. After landing at Kathmandu, we will move towards the hotel room and enjoy the leisure time at Kathmandu. We will have a success party at the night.(Service Include: Flight +Guide+Breakfast with Hotel)
Day 15: Farewell.
After having a relaxing night at Kathmandu, finally, the day of returning back to our home country and busy schedule has come with the ending of our glittering tour over to the highlands of Nepal. A One Nepal Trek will organize a small farewell program at the airport and will help for any inconvenience that may arise during the departure. We wish for your better journey ahead.(Service Include: Breakfast+ airport drop)
- All Airport pick up and drop.
- 2 nights standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 13 days in standard lodges/ tea-houses in the mountain during the trek.
- All 3 meals per day during the trek [B+L+D] and a cup of tea with every meal.
- Tourist standard bus between Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide, Cook, assistant trek guide as per the bigger size of a group of trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging.
- All climbing camping gears.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and climbing permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- A medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government and local taxes
- Meal in cities like Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Local donation & Tips for guides and porters.
- Personal expenses (Pot of tea, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
One of the most popular autonomous trek and the technical climbing peak of Nepal. Rich in nature with 4 major peaks [Mt Everest 8848m, Mt Cho-yu 8202m, Mt Lhotse, Mt Makalu] and several of beautiful peaks. Heavy colorful forest with the verity of flora & fauna. Charming mingle society of people with the unique culture, religion and seasonal harvesting. Clean running humming waterfalls and streams.
Safety Health- facility:
Our first goal is first safety for all of our clients and staff. We have smartly experienced friendly and knowledgeable workers team. All they are well trained and must of they are license holder Guides. We arrange first aid. Also, the area has the health post on every 2 days, and the main hospital is not farther than maximum 5 hrs, from any part. We can use a quick drive on the rough road, carried by the people, take a horse ride, and arrange the Helicopter at our needed as per the emergency encase. The physical walk is 6 hours average per day with a mini bag with your valued things average 2-5 kg. but 2 days is shorter.
Your Personal Travel Insurance:
We highly advised you to make your travel insurance during Nepal trip from your own country. It is a condition upon joining any of our trips that all clients be insured for comprehensive expenses that might incur due to medical issues or accidents (this includes air ambulance, helicopter rescue, and treatment costs).we don't arrange or sell insurance.
Climbing Guide and staffs Insurance and facility:
Due to risk and liabilities, Nepal Government acted Guide equipment fee USD 350, Insurance USD 15,000 over, medical insurance USD 4,000, Plus his regular facility are salary, lodging, and food. Also reasonable staff insurance up to USD 5,000 per Staffs and facility.
Climbing Permit fee:
There are two categories of Peaks on Nepal mountaineer list. The fee are fixed for both categories of Peaks.The climbing permit fee USD 250 Per Person.
Camp/Tea house Local lodge during the Trek:
All accommodations for Trek are on twin sharing basis included in the trip cost and are chosen based on the standard of hygiene, standard and clean of tourist standard available. There are mostly shame styles of accommodations during our trekking. And 3 Nights camping. All the lodging and meal cost has controlled by management community at in the area.
Meals and Water:
During our Trek, we can enjoy typical Nepali food, different ethnic cuisines, as well as all types of international cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, and Indian.), are from the menu as per local supplement. Lodge has well-trained cook basically attention for clean, hygienic, fresh and nice testy foods. We can even enjoy hot chocolates, the variety of bread, the variety of drinks, and snacks. You could have able to buy Bottled water from every settlement. Even we would like to support you to pay for local purifying water cheaper with that's help to controlled plastic pollution. Also, the boiled water or running fresh water with your peals or filtering is much recommended.
What to bring with you:
Raincoat, bag cover, round sun hat. Half paint for rain, waterproof walking boot, Suntan lotion, sunglass,hand glove,warm cap, light waterproof gore tax set, a pair of sleepers, some t-shirt, If you have your private light sleeping bag/If Not we will provide, walking stick, your regular drug and necessary you things, harness, Personal climbing gear, crampons, climbing boots.(Look at FAQ)
The Khumbu region is stunningly beautiful but equally fragile. Future generations have just as much of a right to appreciate it as we do. Hence, the tourism industry has an obligation to protect and preserve it. We are considering a zero impact policy on the natural environment and the traditional communities that live in the traveled places. We enforce a number of does and don'ts. We also work alongside KEEP in order to maintain our environmental concerns.
Sep to Dec and Feb to May are best.
Hotels in Kathmandu:
We will provide 2-star label hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.Let us advise as per your choice with extra cost for deluxe hotels Â as your need: 5 stars hotels are in Kathmandu: Hyatt Regency, Yak &Yeti, Del Annapurna, The Everest Hotel, The Malla hotel, and others 4,3, 2,1 stars hotels.
Confirm your trip at least two months before, with 25% of the payment and a copy of your passport. One group leader or agent will be free of service charge above 12 of paying the person in a group.[tax, flight and monuments fee is not free).
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price|
|10 Mar 2018.||24 Mar 2018.||US$ 2,090 per person.||Book Now|
|25 Mar 2918.||09 Apr 2018.|
|01 Apr 2018.||15 Apr 2018.|
|15,25 Apr 2018.||29Apr, 10 May 2018.|
|05,11 May 2018.||19,26 May 2018.|
|20 Aug 2018.||05 Sep 2018.|
|01,10,20 Sep 2018.||15,24 sep,04 Oct 2018.|
|01,11,20,29 Oct 2018||15,25 Oct,04,14 Nov 2018.|
|01,11,20,Nov 2018||15,25Nov, 5Dec 2018.|
Types of equipment & Packing List
Important documents and items:
- Valid passport, 2 extra passport size photos, airline tickets
- Separate photocopies of passport, visa form (easily obtained at Kathmandu airport), proof of insurance
- Dollars in cash for purchasing Nepalese visa at Kathmandu airport
- Credit cards, bank/ATM/cash machine cards for withdrawing funds from cash machines (bring a photocopy of your cards)
- Ice axe
- Tape slings (2)
- Screwgate karabiners (2 locks, 2 unlock)
- Descender/eight figure
- Plastic mountaineering boots
- Snow bar*
- Ice hammer*
- Ice screw*
- Bandana or headscarf, also useful for dusty conditions
- A warm hat that covers your ears (wool or synthetic)
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Prescription sunglasses (if required)
- Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece wind-stopper jacket or pullover
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Gore-Tex jacket with hood, waterproof and breathable
- 1 pair of lightweight poly-liner gloves
- 1 pair of lightweight wool or fleece gloves
- 1 pair of mittens; consists of 1 Gore-Tex over mitt matched, waterproof, polar-fleece mitt liner
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- 1 pair of hiking shorts
- 1 pair of hiking trousers
- 1 pair of lightweight thermal bottoms
- 1 pair of fleece or woolen trousers
- 1 pair of waterproof shell pants, breathable fabric
- 2 pairs of thin, lightweight inner socks
- 2 pairs of heavy poly or wool socks
- 1 pair of hiking boots with spare laces (sturdy soles, water resistant, ankle support, “broken in”)
- 1 pair of trainers or running shoes and/or sandals
- Cotton socks
- 1 sleeping bag 30 degrees DC
- Fleece sleeping bag liner
- 1 medium rucksack or 1 large duffel bag *
- Daypack/backpack of 35 to 50 liters for carrying your valuables, should have good shoulder padding
- Small padlocks for duffel-kit bags
- 2 large waterproof rucksack covers (optional)
- Small, personal first-aid kit (simple and light)
- Aspirin, first-aid tape, and plasters (Band-Aids)
- 1 skin-blister repair kit
- Anti-diarrhea pills
- Anti-headache pills
- A cough and/or cold medicine
- Anti-altitude sickness pills: Diamox or Acetazolamide
- Stomach antibiotic: Ciprofloxacin, etc. Note: Do not bring sleeping pills as they are a respiratory depressant!
- Water purification tablets or water filter
- 1 set of earplugs
- Extra pair of prescription glasses, contact lens supplies
- 1 small roll of repair tape, 1 sewing-repair kit
- 1 cigarette lighter, 1 small box of matches
- 1 compass or GPS(optional)
- 1 alarm clock/watch
- 1 digital camera with extra cards and batteries
- Large Ziplocs
- 2 water bottles (1 liter each)
- 1 small folding knife
- Binoculars (optional)
- 4 large, waterproof, disposable rubbish sacks
- 1 medium-sized quick-drying towel
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable)
- Multi-purpose soap (preferably biodegradable)
- Nail clippers
- Face and body moisturizer
- Female hygiene products
- Small mirror
- Reading book
- Trail map/guidebook
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, scrabble, playing cards (to help you pass the time at teahouses and/or camps)
- Lightweight pillowcase (in case your teahouses provide you with pillows) or use your own stuff as a pillow.