Helicopter tour in Nepal
Nepal is the land of the Himalayas and high hills. The visit over to Nepal through walking is not possible so, we can use a helicopter for the all-around visit over to Nepal. Nepal is a beautiful place to observe from the height also, as we can see the view of glorious mountains from the height. Nowadays, a helicopter tour is becoming popular day by day as it is much more gainful and easy to have a trek to the remote destinations of Nepal. The helicopter tour in Nepal is offering a chance to its visitors to glimpse the true natural beauty of Nepal.
Helicopter tour in Nepal is becoming popular day by day due to its convenience. Many travelers who want to view the magnificent ranges of the mountain but can’t do so due to some problem will choose this type of tour. Thus, a helicopter tour is absolutely fantastic for those visitors who have the poor health condition and lack of holiday but has extreme passion regarding the matter to visit and to view Nepal along with its great mountain ranges. From the helicopter tour, we can view the mountain ranges like Everest, Annapurna, Makalu, Manaslu, and Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Ganesh Himal, Cho Oyu and other numerous numbers of peaks. Helicopter tour offers its viewer with the scenic beauty of great Mountain View from the scenic flight.
A Nepal Trek is one of the pioneers is the matter of helicopter tour in Nepal. We offer you the best service in the country. For the tour, we need better and clean environment, so the season having clear environment will be fantastic for this trekking as we can have a crystal clear view over to the hills of Nepal.
05:30 AM: Drive from Hotel to Kathmandu Airport.
06:00 AM: Fly to Everest View Lodge and explore and breakfast there and explore around
07:40 AM: Fly from Everest view lodge to Everest Base camp (5,330M) or Kalapathar (5560m) land at their and explore and photo session with great Mountain View around 15 minute
08:40 AM: fly from Everest base camp to Lukla and Continue fly to Kathmandu.
10:00 AM: Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and then transfer to Hotel.
- All Airports pick up and drop.
- Breakfast at Everest view hotel.
- 6 Hours Helicopter service.
- Nepal Visa fee ( Nepal provides on arrival visa in Immigration, bring accurate USD cash and *two passport photographs,)
- Extra calculate for additional programs as per above itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses ( food,Pot of tea, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
Confirm your trip at least two months before, with 25% of the payment and a copy of your passport.
Highlight Of Trip:
- Magnificent view of Himalayas.
- Scenic helicopter to Lukla to Everest Base Camp.
- Sandy plain of Gorakshep.
- Unforgettable view Mt. Everest.
- Abundant flora and fauna.
- Eye close View of Mount Everest and Mount Amadablam from Everest view Lodge.
- The broad summit of Kalapathar(5,545)
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price|
|As Per Clients Date:||$ 2,500 Per hours.(4 sitter)||Book Now|
The cost will be valued by: Your standard of hotels, service, group size and other extra activities. Please kindly let us know.